- Updated On:
- August 24, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spend some time admiring this wonderful standalone house. The living quarters include a porch that leads into the main entrance hall, where you can access the lounge (with a drop-down movie screen controlled by a remote), kitchen/breakfast room with walk-in pantry, utility, w/c, dining room, study, and family room with an exterior door leading to the car port area. The family bathroom and 4 double bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite, are located upstairs. There is plenty of off-road parking outside, and a gated entrance leads to further parking, the attached double garage, and the carport mentioned before. An magnificent, well-kept, private tiered garden is located at the back of the house.
This excellent home, which occupies a sizable and private plot on the Hanbury Road, is close to Droitwich Spa Town Centre and is in a prime location for easy access to the M5 Motorway as well as nearby facilities and educational opportunities.
In the case of this wonderful family house, seeing is believing. Contact us right away to schedule a viewing appointment. The excellent living area, outstanding lounge, and impressive yard are all elements that are guaranteed to make this a property in demand.
- Breakfast Kitchen: 5.84m x
- Dining Room: 4.95m x 3.43m (16’3″ x 11’3″)
- Study: 2.39m x 2.31m (7’10” x 7’7″)
- Family Room: 5.70m max. X 2.29m (18’8″ max. X 7’6″)
- Lounge: 5.90m x 5.38m (19’4″ x 17’8″)
- Bedroom One: 4.62 max. X 4.20m max. (15’2″ max. X 13’9″ max)
- Bedroom Two: 4.98m x 3.45m max. (16’4″ x 11’4″ max)
- Bedroom Three: 3.38m x 3.07m (11’1″ x 10’1″)
- Bedroom Four: 3.07m x 2.34m (10’1″ x 7’8″)