- Updated On:
- February 21, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
The grand Victorian school house was built in 1876 and features 8 beautifully converted homes (2 penthouses and 6 duplexes), each carefully designed to retain and accentuate the classical design and feel of the original building, with 2 cottages situated within the school grounds: the school’s original Art and Music class rooms, all featuring sumptuous contemporary fittings throughout.
The sheer scale, level of design and quality of interiors, seen in these new homes is rarely seen in developments within Scotland, and ranks very high in international standards of design and craftsmanship.
- An impressive School conversion
- 3 bedroom duplex apartment
- Mezzanine study/ home office
- Exceptional design and quality interiors
- Italian designed wardrobes to principal bedroom
- Double height ceilings
- Private terrace
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Underground secure store available
- EPC Rating = B